Friday, June 08, 2007

Poison Returns



Poisons new album, "Poison'd!" is out and it's not as bad as I had feared.

Decent versions of Suffragette City, I Need to Know, Just What I Needed and Your Mama Don't Dance. Some of the other songs, such as What I Like About You, didn't fare so well.




"Jarhand" by Immaculate Machine Is this week's Free iTunes Single.

According to iTunes, Canada's Immaculate Machine has opened shows for Arcade Fire and The Constantines.

"'Jarhand' draws a little on the harmonies of root-punk heroes X... also features backing vocals from Franz Ferdinand's Alex Kapranos and English trio The Cribs."

I think it's kinda catchy and did I mention it is FREE?

Get it here:

http://djcraig.net/music.html




Here's a great bit bit of New Wave history- U2's first live appearance on American television from 1981:

No comments:

Post a Comment